Put four drops in the pet’s drinking water bowl or container, when you change the water. The key point is drinking frequency. Flower essence is very powerful, and its effect is all the more evident when taken regularly in small amounts, with its long vibration and concentrated energy gradually permeating the body and well-being of your pet.
• Avoid high temperature and humidity after purchase, and please keep in a cool and dark place.
• After first opening the product, please fully use within three months.
• After usage, please replace the cap immediately.
• Please keep the dropper absolutely clean, and avoid any contact with the mouth or skin. In case the dropper becomes dirty, please clean in boiling water, not just by wiping with a tissue or cold water. Only re-use the dropper once it is completely clean and dry.
• While the dropper is being cleaned, please cover the bottle with cling film and keep in a cool and dark place with the outer cap attached.
• Please do not mix different kinds of flower essence together in the same container, as each product is already carefully blended. When you want to use two or three kinds of flower essence at the same time, please leave an interval of 30 to 60 minutes between taking each product.
• Due to temperature fluctuations, white glycerin crystals will occasionally develop, but this is not a quality issue.
• This product is not a registered or unregulated pharmaceutical product. Its effectiveness will vary according to each pet and specific effects are not guaranteed.
What kind of preservatives are used in the products?
Similar to all DTW flower essence products, glycerin is used as the product preservative. There are no alcohol or sugar-based preservatives in the products.
If glycerin is used as the preservative, does the product not become sticky?
Although there is an image that glycerin is sweet and sticky especially when drunk, when used as a preservative in appropriate limited quantities, this is not a concern. However, it is true that glycerin has a stickiness when used in large amounts.
Is it possible to apply either drinking or spray type products to the owner’s hand and then stroke directly onto the pet’s body?
Yes, you can also apply the products in this way. However, take care to follow the product quantity guidelines, as large amounts may become sticky. Another good way of applying with your hand is around the pet’s mouth.
Is it OK for humans to drink Flower Essence for Pets?
There is no problem if a human drinks these products.
For older pets, during and after sickness giving vitality, energy and power!
For ageing pets which have lost their vitality and appetite.
Particularly helpful during or after sickness to aid recovery, boosting their energy level.
Also very effective with pets which are struggling with mental stress and low energy after adoption by a new owner or other change in living environment.
Habits to be improved
Fatigue, hypersomnia, prone to illness
Illness, pain and chronic pain, lack of appetite, poor excretion, terminal illness, ageing
Combination Flower essence
Lady’s Slipper, Echinacea, Alberta Wild Rose, Labrador tea, Nasturtium, Life of men, Sweet grass